Memoranda of Understanding (MOU)
The following are the 2017 – 2020 Memoranda of Understanding (MOU) between AJCC partner agencies and the Workforce Development Board of Madera County. MOUs are subsequently approved and signed by the Madera County Board of Supervisors.
WIOA MOU Phase I
- California Indian Manpower Consortium, Inc.
- Central Valley Opportunity Center
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Department of Social Services
- Employment Development Department
- Housing Authority of the City of Madera
- Job Corps
- Madera County Workforce Investment Corporation
- Madera Unified School District / Madera Adult School
- SER Jobs for Progress, Inc.
- State Center Adult Education Consortium
- State Center Community College District / Madera Community College Center
WIOA MOU Phase II
We make investments in job training and skills development to support the economic success of residents, businesses, and communities in Madera County.