Memoranda of Understanding (MOU)
The following are the 2017 – 2020 Memoranda of Understanding (MOU) between AJCC partner agencies and the Workforce Development Board of Madera County. MOUs are subsequently approved and signed by the Madera County Board of Supervisors.
- Central Valley Opportunity Center
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Department of Social Services
- Employment Development Department
- Housing Authority of the City of Madera
- Job Corps
- Madera County Workforce Investment Corporation
- Madera Unified School District / Madera Adult School
- SER Jobs for Progress, Inc.
- State Center Adult Education Consortium
- State Center Community College District / Madera Community College Center
We make investments in job training and skills development to support the economic success of residents, businesses, and communities in Madera County.